How many famous Greeks named Anna can you think of?
Although Anna is a relatively common female name in Greece, there are not so many famous Greeks named Anna – at least not as many as you would probably expect.
Here we are presenting the most known Greek people with this name, along with a short description of their occupation.
Famous Greeks named Anna
- Anna Vissi: famous Greek singer
- Anna Verouli: Greek athlete and former World recordwoman in Javelin
- Anna Panagiotarea: Greek journalist
- Anna Diamantopoulou: Greek politician, current minister of Education
- Anna Ntalara:marketing manager and politician, wife of Giorgos Ntalaras, the famous singer
- Anna Vagena: Greek actress
- Anna Goulandri: Greek benefactor, establisher of the Goulandri Institution and Museum
- Anna Kalouta: Greek actress
- Anna Emmanouil: Greek actress
- Anna Kyriakou: Greek actress
- Anna Kouri: Greek actress
- Anna Panagiotopoulou: Greek actress and director
- Anna Sikelianou: wife of the poet Aggelos Sikelianos
- Anna Synodinou: Greek actress
- Anna Komnini: member of the Byzantine dynasty of the Komninos Family
- Anna Chatzisofia: Greek actress
- Anna Fonsou: Greek actress
- Anna Maria Glyxbourg: former Queen of Greece, wife of Konstantine, former King of Greece.